Great Expectation gives way to Greater Achievement!
Prepare your child to be successful on Test
1. Make sure they get plenty of rest the night before.
2. Make sure they get a nutritous breakfast.
3. Encourage your child on the way to school.
4. Have a happy morning by providing a positive atmosphere.
SAISD Kindergarten Round-UP
May 5- May 9
Child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2014
Please bring to the school in your zone:
Official birth certificate
Social Security Card
Updated immunization Record
Proof of Address
for children with disabilities the contact person is Karen Crouch 32-4055 ext 303
We strive to be a bully free zone. Here’s how you can help!
1. Teach your child how to have and maintain a positive attitude.
2. Teach your child to accept and appreciate the differences in others.
3. Monitor your child’s use of cellphones and computers
4. Stress to your child the importance of telling an adult when he/she feels bullied.
5. Teach your child how to deal with conflict and how to solve problems
in a positive and productive way!