· Tuesday, May 3 is the Algebra End of Course Test (Students in Geometry will NOT test!) Geometry students who choose to come to school before 6th period will report to the auditorium. Otherwise, Geometry students will report at 1:42 for 6th period.
· Wednesday, May 4 is the Biology End of Course Test (IPC students will NOT test!) IPC students who choose to come to school before 6th period will report to the auditorium. Otherwise, IPC students will report at 1:42 for 6th period.
· On the days of testing, report to your 5th period teacher (or your other designated testing room). DO NOT GO TO CENTRAL FOR ANY MORNING CLASSES! Please come straight to CFC.
· Cell Phones and other electronic media devices like smart watches and fitbits are NOT allowed in the classroom! If you bring one, you will give it to your testing teacher. It will be returned to you when the campus has completed testing.
· All bags will be taken to V2 prior to testing on both days.
· Lunches, if brought, will be taken to the cafeteria overflow room prior to testing both days.
· Delivered lunches will not be allowed on test days.