Scroll Down

SchoolCenter Picture

New Student Enrollment Procedures

We are excited that you are planning to enroll at Central High School.  The enrollment process begins in the CHS Counseling Center.  A parent/guardian must accompany the student and bring the following items:

  • The student's birth certificate
  • The student's social security card
  • The student's updated immunization/shot record
  • Proof of Residence (i.e. utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
  • Proof of withdrawal from the previous school (not required if enrolling in the summer or on the 1st day of the school yr.)
  • Although it is not required, an unofficial transcript (or report cards) from the previous school is helpful.
  • If applicable, any court documents that are relevant to your child.

View the CHS New Student Guide for informaton about our school. 

During the Enrollment process, new students are required to complete the forms attached below:

SchoolCenter Picture

You are considered a "Returning Student" if you completed the previous school year at Central High School or the Central Freshman Campus.  For a limited time at the beginning of each school year, returning students (& their parents) can complete/update online re-enrollment forms via their Home Access Center account.  See the attachment below for instructions.